Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Locale, Same Great Flavor

Hello there everyone in Blog-vania!

I just moved to Central Square and BOY is my back a-hurtin'! First off...I wanna thank Mara, Amanda, and Brad for helping me with this move. THANKS!

I didn't want to head out "into it all" with the rest of the college folks on Sept. 1st. That day is the Day-of-ALL-Movin'-Days. So, I decided to get a jump on it and did it the week before. I feel like I can NOW catch up on my sleep. But, nuh-uh... not so fast...The Chickenslacks have some more amazing times to offer you! And I'll be danged if you catch Yours Truly sleepin' at the wheel!

I've just moved into this great place only a block away from the Cantab! (I'm already liking where THIS is goin'! tee-hee... No more cab rides, and I get to "stumble home"... ) But, I've FINALLY unpacked everything, and I'm ready to head out into Cambridge, my new home away from home.

Oh yeah... At least I know one person living here in my apartment. Mr. Lee Lundy. He is our resident go-to bass man when our main fella, the indelible Rick Roscoe, is away in some far off land. So, if you ever see me or my roommate Lee, don't hesitate to stop us and say HI.

One more thing....Any good places to eat and hang?!?!

Peace and Chicken grease!
Your Saxyman,
Jeremy D. Valadez

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeremy-- thats a lot of exclamation points, just the way you talk and play. Congrats on the move. (!!!!!)

Anonymous said...

good to see u at the jam the other night hope to see u again soon