Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Howdy!

My name is Jeremy Valadez, and I'd like to thank each and everyone of y'all for the greatest of welcomes a Texan could've wished for. I will be your new auditory saxmaster for the duration of your ride with the Chickenslacks.
I hope I can fill the shoes of Mr. Alec "Chairman of the Board" Spiegelman. He is a good friend. And, I don't think that you've seen the last of him.
I am totally psyched out that I've been given this chance to play with the 'Slacks! These guys are awesome! I've enjoyed every downbeat and upstroke, and every Up for the Downstroke, so far. And, I plan on makin' you 'shake e'ry thang you've got'.
So, next time you see me, make sure to stop me and introduce yourself. I look forward to meeting and playing for "all y'all" (that means 'everyone' where I come from).
Catch y'all on the dance floor!

No comments: