Monday, August 6, 2007

Old State House Wedding

Hey Guys,
Great wedding Saturday @ the Old State House (especially under adverse conditions). Being as I was under the weather, I commend you guys for doing a stellar job. This band runs like a well-oiled machine, and it's good to know that when one (or more) isn't up to par or missing, that the rest of the team can pick it up a notch & carry the show. It's an honor to play with such professional musicians. With that being said, It was AWESOME to play in such a historic place. That was my first time in there, and I must say, it was an overwhelming AND educational experience. To see the actual clothes worn by John Hancock (such a little guy) & see actual artifacts from Bunker Hill was amazing. I didn't even know Boston had a West End till I'd seen the black & whites of the neighborhood. We actually rocked a place where it all started. That was pretty cool. PLUS I got to meet some COOL people too. I WILL be going back real soon, when I can spend more time. Think the ghosts of past enjoyed the show?

Diamond D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I wish I hadn't been running around the whole time trying to coordinate the show - I missed seeing John Hancock's slacks. I really enjoyed changing in the "Massacre" room, though!